Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Originality Standards: This article has not been published elsewhere, nor has it been sent to a publisher for publication.
- Language: Manuscript is prepared in English language.
- The title page must contain a concise and informative title; names, affiliations (department, faculty, university, city, and country), and e-mail addresses of all authors and identify the corresponding author.
The manuscript must be submitted as a Word document, typed in double spacing by using Calibri font with 11 points, in single-column format. All pages must be numbered consecutively.
- The abstract and keywords should be uploaded in a single Word document. A concise and informative abstract of a maximum of 400 words in English must summarize the purpose, methods, and major findings of the paper. The abstract should be unreferenced. The article must have maximum of 5 keywords which must be sorted in alphabetical order and separated by a comma. Keywords must be carefully selected to facilitate the readers’ search.
The main text should be 5000-8000 words long (not including abstract, keywords and references).
All headings must be numbered consecutively and hierarchically.
Section default policy
The copyright policy of our journal has been rearranged after 2020. From 2021 Journal of design for resilience in architecture and planning (DRArch) does not ask authors to transfer any copyrights to the journal. The author(s) retain all copyrights of their articles.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.